Broad spectrum protection excellent for recreational and on-the-go use. Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
sunbetter SHEER SPF 56 Sunscreen Stick
Skin Concern: Broad spectrum protection in a tone-adapting compact that provides a hint of color
Features and Benefits
- 100% mineral, non-nano sunscreen actives.
- Patented technology.
- Extraordinary level of protection against UVA (aging), UVB (burning) rays.
- Benefits beyond UV, including blue light, pollution and infrared radiation.
- 80-minute water resistance.
100% OF PATIENTS REPORTED THAT THE SUNBETTER SHEER SPF 56 SUNSCREEN STICK*:
- Was easy to apply
- Went on smoothly
- Was convenient to use
How to Use
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen.
- Pull up to remove the cap and twist the bottom of the stick to reveal the product.
- Using gentle pressure, apply the product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add additional layers for added coverage.
- To achieve the silky, sheer effect use your fingertips to blend in the product.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For storage, twist down on the product prior to applying the cap for airless closure which will help ensure the shelf life of your product.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Do not leave in hot temperatures for long periods of time as the stick may soften, making application less elegant (though not less effective).