Broad spectrum sunscreen acts as a primer under makeup and may be layered for additional coverage. Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
sunbetter SHEER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 56 Sunscreen Compact
Skin Concern: Broad spectrum protection in a tone-adapting compact that provides a hint of color
Features and Benefits
- 100% mineral, non-nano sunscreen actives.
- Patented technology.
- Extraordinary level of protection against UVA (aging), UVB (burning) rays.
- Benefits beyond UV, including blue light, pollution and infrared radiation.
- 80-minute water resistance.
How to Use
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen.
- Twist the compact and pull up on the lid to open. Remove the sponge and lift up on the tray to reveal the product.
- Using gentle pressure, apply and blend the product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add and blend additional layers for buildable coverage.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For storage, flip the tray and place the sponge on top to separate it from the product. Close the lid and twist the compact for air tight closure which will help ensure the shelf life of your product.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Do not leave in hot temperatures for long periods of time as the compact may soften, making application less elegant (though not less effective).